We are currently recruiting for start dates throughout the remainder of 2021 and throughout 2022. You will be asked to state your availability on your application form. Please note that this role is available in our Global Headquarters in Cambridge and our London office.
About the Role
Costello Medical has recently secured a new project from our largest and longest standing client, resulting in work across the UK and US Medical Communications teams increasing dramatically. As a result, we will be substantially growing the size of these teams over the short and longer term. At the same time, the various other divisions and office locations at Costello Medical are continuing to grow thanks to demand from their own clients. This continued and rapid growth has been driven by the ideas and commitment of individuals within the company and all colleagues continue to play a role in our future direction.
Our Talent Acquisition Administrator role is therefore ideal for someone looking to join an organisation with extensive, global growth plans. You will have responsibility for all stages of the recruitment process, for various positions across our service offerings and international offices, and you will play a central role in delivering an excellent recruitment experience for all candidates. In addition, you will support our strategic approach to recruitment and candidate attraction and will work closely with hiring managers to ensure we are driving forward company growth. Please review our current vacancies to see the variety of roles we are currently recruiting for.
You will also be involved in projects relating to recruitment and the wider HR function as we continue to innovate our people practices and keep pace with the growth of the organisation. We are a friendly and ambitious team and we are looking for somebody who is as passionate as we are about delivering exceptional levels of customer service both to our internal colleagues and to candidates.
We will provide you with significant development opportunities as we look to rapidly build our in-house team, as well as providing training and mentoring from our experienced recruitment and HR team. We also provide funding support for acquiring external qualifications relevant to the role (for example CIPD or REC qualifications).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment administration, including the posting of job adverts, overseeing the application process, reviewing applications and arranging interviews
- Overseeing our recruitment inbox and answering candidate queries both via email and over the phone
- Conducting telephone interviews and greeting candidates arriving for face-to-face interviews. You will play a central role in presenting a positive image of the company to applicants and should be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service
- Headhunting and proactively reaching out to candidates to boost our talent attraction efforts
- Using your expertise to provide guidance and support to hiring managers regarding our talent acquisition strategies and candidate attraction methods
- Attending career fairs with universities and other professional or student-focussed organisations, as well as researching, booking and organising our attendance at these events. This will involve liaising with external suppliers and careers teams
- Ensuring our recruitment procedures are fair, inclusive and comply with best practice
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects in support of the wider HR and recruitment function. Examples of which may include; supporting with diversity and inclusion projects, creating new features and content for our website, gathering feedback from new employees and other creative recruitment solutions
This role would be ideal for professionals coming from a recruitment agency background, who are now seeking a collaborative and impactful in-house role.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a strong communicator with a passion for supporting the growth of a global company. You should be proactive and eager to take on new challenges with a problem-solving mindset. You will also enjoy the opportunity to become an increasingly important member of a fast-paced and friendly office environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6-12 months of experience within a recruitment-focussed role, for example within a recruitment agency or in-house Talent Acquisition team
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- A friendly and approachable demeanour to colleagues and candidates alike
- Experience of Microsoft Office
What We Offer
The starting salary for the role is £20,000 – £26,000 depending on your previous experience. Salary increases are typically awarded after 6 and 12 months and again on promotion, which can be achieved in as little as 12-18 months. Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.