About the Role
Are you looking to develop your HR career in 2020 and beyond? Are you motivated by having a real impact on a company and its people? Our HR team sits at the heart of the business and we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about delivering an effective and high-quality service to our colleagues. Our Senior HR Coordinator role would suit somebody with existing HR Advisor experience, or someone who has extensive HR administration experience behind them and is looking to take a step up to their next role.
You will have varied responsibilities for a range of tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the HR and recruitment function. These responsibilities will include providing guidance and advice to colleagues across our global offices, developing and implementing HR processes and policies in collaboration with the HR Manager, supporting the finance team in the accurate completion of the monthly payroll and overseeing processes such as internal promotion and performance review rounds. You will also support the HR Manager with a wide range of ongoing projects within the HR function, facets of which you will be tasked with overseeing independently.
In addition, you will support our busy recruitment team which will involve managing the recruitment for either scientific or operational roles. This is therefore a truly generalist role and will suit someone who enjoys spending their time across numerous areas of HR.
Our standard working week is 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday; however, we can also consider applicants looking for part-time hours of 30 hours per week.
Applications are now open and the closing date is Wednesday 10th June. Virtual interviews will be held shortly after.
Our ideal candidate will have the initiative, positivity and creativity required to support us in driving our HR function forward. We are a small but ambitious team and are looking for somebody who is passionate about delivering excellent levels of customer service and the highest quality work.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to colleagues across multiple levels of a business. This could for instance involve the provision of guidance on implementing sickness policies or managing performance
- Good knowledge of HR best practice and legislation
- Demonstrated experience of overseeing components of HR projects and ensuring that they remain on track and are delivered to the highest quality in a timely manner
- Exceptional attention to detail, which may have been gained through accurately inputting payroll data or managing other HR data
- The ability to produce letters addressed to employees on a wide range of HR matters, including conducting the necessary research
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise your own time and communicate this to others
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent levels of productivity, and the flexibility to respond to changing deadlines
- The ability to coordinate and motivate a team
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Experience of Microsoft Office
CIPD qualifications are desirable but not essential. Some experience of reviewing others’ work would also be advantageous.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive starting salary depending on your previous experience. Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.