About the Role
Costello Medical’s rapid growth has been driven by the ideas and commitment of individuals within the company and all colleagues continue to play a role in our future direction. We are committed to our company values which, in turn, allow us to create a supportive and motivating environment in which colleagues can develop and progress. As a result, we have been listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For list for four consecutive years.
We have an exciting growth trajectory for this year and beyond as we look to expand our current offices, located in the UK, US, Singapore and China. In early 2021, we reached the milestone of 200 global employees and we are continuing to develop a number of new roles across the company as we grow. Our Recruitment Administrator role is therefore ideal for someone looking to join an organisation with extensive, global growth plans. You will have responsibility for all stages of the recruitment process, for various positions across our service offerings and our international offices, and you will play a central role in delivering an excellent recruitment experience for all candidates. In addition, you will support our strategic approach to recruitment and candidate attraction and will work closely with hiring managers to ensure we are driving forward company growth. Please review our current vacancies to see the variety of roles we are currently recruiting for.
You will also be involved in projects relating to recruitment and the wider HR function as we continue to innovate our people practices and keep pace with the growth of the organisation. We are a friendly and ambitious team and are looking for somebody who is as passionate as we are about delivering exceptional levels of customer service both to our internal colleagues and to candidates.
We will provide you with significant development opportunities as we look to rapidly build our in-house team, as well as providing training and mentoring from our experienced recruitment and HR team. We also provide funding support for acquiring external qualifications relevant to the role (for example CIPD or REC qualifications). Therefore, prior recruitment experience is advantageous but not essential.
Our recruitment efforts mainly focus on graduate and entry-level recruitment, allowing us to expand and develop our teams from within. As a result, the position is highly varied and will include the following responsibilities:
- Recruitment administration, including the posting of job adverts, overseeing the application process, reviewing applications and arranging interviews
- Overseeing our recruitment inbox and answering candidate queries both via email and over the phone
- Conducting telephone interviews and greeting candidates arriving for face-to-face interviews. You will play a central role in presenting a positive image of the company to applicants and should be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service
- Using your expertise to provide guidance and support to hiring managers regarding our recruitment strategies and candidate attraction methods
- Attending career fairs with universities and other professional or student-focussed organisations, as well as researching, booking and organising our attendance at these events. This will involve liaising with external suppliers and careers teams
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with careers advisors at selected universities and other student-focussed organisation, and investigating ways to develop our on-campus recruitment activities
- Ensuring our recruitment procedures are fair, inclusive and comply with best practice
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects in support of the wider HR and recruitment function. Examples of which may include; supporting with diversity and inclusion projects, creating new features and content for our website, gathering feedback from new employees and other creative recruitment solutions
To be successful in this role you will need to be a strong communicator with a passion for supporting the growth of a global company. You should be proactive and eager to take on new challenges with a problem-solving mindset. You will also enjoy the opportunity to become an increasingly important member of a fast-paced and friendly office environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- A friendly and approachable demeanour to colleagues and candidates alike
- Experience of Microsoft Office
Previous experience in recruitment or within an office environment would be an advantage but is not essential. Full training will be given to the successful applicant.
What We Offer
We offer a starting salary of £20,000 to £26,000 depending on prior experience. Please visit our website to learn more about the benefits package at Costello Medical.