We are currently recruiting for start dates throughout 2022, including January, April, July and September. Additional start dates may also be available and you will be asked to state your availability on your application form. Please note that most of our new recruits will be based in our Global Headquarters in Cambridge, however we have a small number of opportunities available at our London and Manchester offices. This role is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
About the Role
This is an exciting time to join the Costello Medical team as we are growing rapidly both in the UK and internationally. This growth has been driven by our commitment to delivering exceptional levels of customer service and high-quality work. We are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Project Administrator who embodies these same values and who takes pride in offering the best possible service to those they support.
As a Project Administrator you will support our Publications division with a wide range of administrative tasks across both internal projects that contribute to the successful operation of the division and external projects for our clients in the healthcare sector. You will receive training, guidance and mentorship from experienced colleagues and will quickly take on increasing responsibility.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
- Responding to, drafting, and filing emails
- Making purchases and processing expenses for projects
- Drafting and tracking compliance documentation required for project delivery, using software such as DocuSign to ensure its timely completion
- Maintaining internal databases to monitor the progress of projects, and keeping internal administrative systems up to date
- Coordinating logistics and providing administrative project support for events and meetings. This may include supporting with the organisation of both domestic and international travel
- Scheduling meetings, and recording minutes and coordinating their distribution
- Organising divisional monthly meetings, team socials and other internal activities
- Liaising with external suppliers, including translation agencies
- Support with quality control review of documents ensuring they are ready to be presented to our clients
- Copying details between different internal documents. This may include reformatting to ensure adherence to relevant guidelines
- Support with the submission of deliverables
- Liaising with project managers and accounts to ensure timely delivery of project invoices and client budget summaries and trackers, and to pay invoices from external suppliers
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks to support the Publications division
You will be hard-working, motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you will enjoy making a positive difference to the working lives of the team you support.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, prioritise tasks and workload, and respond to changing deadlines
- A flair for, and attention to, detail
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- A high level of proficiency in written English and arithmetic
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to respond to conflicting deadlines, work independently and self-manage your time
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service, which will include striving to reduce the administrative burden of those within the Publications team
- A desire and aptitude for collaborative working across project teams
- “Can do” approach, and the initiative, positivity and creativity required to continually improve services
Prior experience from an administrative role is desirable, though we are also able to accept applications from candidates looking to start their career as a Project Administrator.
What We Offer
The starting salary for the role is £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience. Salary increases are typically awarded after 6 and 12 months and again on promotion. Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.