About the Role
We are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic individual to provide support to our senior management team based in Singapore. You will take on significant responsibility for their administration to ensure the continued success of the running of the Singapore office, and you will also play an instrumental role in coordinating a variety of exciting projects.
The role would suit both those with prior experience as a Personal Assistant or a similar administrative role and those looking to start a career in the field. You will receive training, guidance and mentorship from experienced colleagues in the team and will quickly take on increasing responsibility in support of your senior colleagues.
You will work alongside our wider Operations team to collectively deliver a high-quality, prompt and efficient service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Collating agendas, attending meetings and minute taking
- Scheduling meetings and organising logistics for off-site meetings
- Attending meetings and minute taking
- Responding to, drafting, and filing emails
- Acting as the first point of contact for some client queries and requests
- Document management including printing and filing documents for signature
- Drafting documents and presentations and reviewing documents for accuracy
- Supporting wider company projects
- Copying scientific details between different document types
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Making purchases and processing expenses
- Event scheduling, including researching costs, liaising with venues and booking facilities
- Supporting with the organisation of both domestic and international travel
- Responding to personal administrative tasks
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects in support of the wider Singapore team
What Background Should You Have?
You will be hard-working, motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you will enjoy making a positive difference to the working lives of the managers you support, which will include striving to reduce their administrative burden.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, prioritise tasks and workload, and respond to changing deadlines
- The ability to adapt to the different working styles of those you support
- A flair for, and attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive documents and information appropriately
- A good level of proficiency in written English and arithmetic
- A strong customer focus and professional verbal and written communication
- A high level of proactivity to shape this role and add most value for those you support
- A “can do” approach, and the positivity and creativity required to continually improve processes
Conversational fluency in Mandarin Chinese would be advantageous, given many of our clients are based in China, but is not required.
Some experience as a Personal Assistant or in an administrative role is also desirable, though we are also able to accept applications from candidates looking to start their career as a Personal Assistant.
What We Offer
We offer a starting salary of S$2,000 – S$3,000 per month depending on experience. Please click here to learn about the other benefits of working at Costello Medical.