About Costello Medical
Costello Medical is a vibrant, welcoming and rapidly growing medical communications agency located in Singapore, Cambridge and London. We provide medical communication and health economic services to a wide range of clients, including the world’s most successful pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
We are growing fast and will be opening offices in Manchester (UK), China and the US in 2019. Our development to date has been driven by the ideas and commitment of individuals in the company and all colleagues play a role in the future direction of Costello Medical. We are proud of our company values and aim to offer a fun environment where hard work is rewarded and in which employees can develop and progress within their roles.
About the Role
We are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic individual to provide support to our senior management team in our Singapore office. You will take on significant responsibility for their administration to ensure the continued success of the running of the Singapore office, and you will also play an instrumental role in coordinating a variety of exciting projects.
You will work alongside our Senior Operations Executive and the wider Operations team to collectively deliver a high-quality, prompt and efficient service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Scheduling meetings and organising logistics for off-site meetings
- Attending meetings and minute taking
- Responding to, drafting, and filing emails
- Acting as the first point of contact for some client queries and requests
- Document management including printing and filing documents for signature
- Drafting documents and presentations and reviewing documents for accuracy
- Copying scientific details between different document types
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Making purchases and processing expenses
- Responding to personal administrative tasks
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects in support of the wider Singapore team
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- The ability to adapt to the different working styles of those you support
- A flair for detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive documents and information appropriately
- A good level of proficiency in written English and arithmetic
- A strong customer focus and professional verbal and written communication
- A high level of proactivity to shape this role and add most value for those you support
- Conversational fluency in Mandarin Chinese would also be advantageous, given many of our clients are based in China, but is not required
While previous relevant administrative experience would be helpful, this role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move from a more general administrative role and to develop their career as a Personal Assistant. You will receive training and mentorship from our Operations Team.
You will be hard working, dynamic and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to respond to multiple requests and prioritise your own workload to ensure that all requests are responded to quickly and efficiently. You will also easily form successful working relationships with others and will enjoy making a positive difference to the working lives of the senior leaders you support.
An interest in healthcare would be an advantage as you will be exposed to some of our scientific work for clients.
What We Offer
We offer a starting salary of S$2,000 – S$3,000 per month depending on experience. Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.