About the Role
Based in our Cambridge HQ, from which the IT is centralised across our global companies, the IT Administrator will work closely with the Senior IT Coordinator and our MSP to provide first-class support to colleagues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Purchasing and setting up new IT equipment and supplies, such as laptops, desk phones and mobiles
- Maintaining the global asset database, including the accurate inputting of data
- Facilitating the relationship between the company’s MSP and colleagues, providing first line support where required
- Managing, checking and issuing loan IT equipment for home workers or those attending external meetings or congresses
- Administration of the Cambridge office telephone system and the company’s mobile phones
- Creation and maintenance of IT-related documentation, including user guides and company policies
- Assisting the Senior IT Coordinator in delivering a wide range of IT projects
- Providing training to end users on the company’s IT and AV systems and associated equipment
- Providing on-site training and assistance at the company’s London and Manchester offices
- Other ad-hoc tasks in support of the rest of the IT team and Operations Division
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Ability to deliver high quality IT support with attention to detail
- Fluency with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams
- Strong customer focus with professional verbal and written communication
- Initiative, positivity and creativity required to solve problems and offer ways to improve processes
- Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise your own time and communicate this to others
- Ability to remain aware of all facets of a project and their progress throughout the project’s lifetime
- A good level of proficiency in written English and arithmetic
- CompTIA A+ or other relevant qualification would be desirable, though is not essential
While previous relevant technical support experience would be helpful, this role is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking to begin or develop their career in IT support. You will receive training and close mentorship from colleagues in the IT Team. Following completion of your probationary period, we will provide funding for you to acquire or maintain additional, relevant qualifications.
Aptitude in Adobe Acrobat, EndNote and MacOS would also be beneficial but not essential.
What We Offer
The starting salary for the role is £20,000 – £22,000 depending on your previous experience.
Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.