About the Role
As a Graphic Designer in our Design Division you will be involved in a wide range of projects, in particular the development of material for scientific publications, conferences, and communications. Depending on your skillset, you may also be involved in digital projects such as the creation of interactive material for exhibitions, animations, and photography/video editing. For examples of the types of projects we work on please see our portfolio at www.behance.net/costellodesign.
Where possible, you will be involved in all stages of the project from the initial concept development to full production, allowing for real autonomy and creativity. You will produce materials to high standards of clarity, presentation and innovation, and work closely with internal colleagues and clients to understand the project brief, providing technical insight and guidance where required.
We are currently recruiting for start dates throughout 2021.
We are looking for proactive candidates who are able to contribute innovative ideas towards the development of our graphic and digital design service offerings. You will have a great understanding of aesthetics and meticulous attention to detail and you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. A high level of organizational skills and flexibility is essential as you will be working on multiple projects at a time. You will have good communication skills and the ability to build robust and sustainable working relationships, and take pride in delivering an excellent service internally to colleagues and externally to clients.
Essential requirements for the role are:
- A degree in a design-related field (minimum GPA 3.3)
- Excellent technical skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, an excellent level of productivity, and the flexibility to respond to changing deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Highly desirable requirements for the role are:
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Audition
- Familiarity with UX/UI design
- Although no previous experience in the scientific industry is required, an interest in applying design to the healthcare setting would be an advantage
What We Offer
We offer a competitive starting salary depending on your previous experience and qualifications. Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.