We are currently recruiting for start dates throughout 2022, including January, April, July and September. Additional start dates may also be available and you will be asked to state your availability on your application form. Please note that most of our new recruits will be based in our Manchester office.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Administrator to join our small, but growing team in Manchester ahead of their move to a new, larger premises in mid-2022. Whilst the Facilities Administrator will be our first facilities-related role in our Manchester office, support will be provided by the rest of the UK-based facilities team both remotely and, at times, in-person. Alongside the rest of the team, you will uphold our standards of exceptional customer service and will value the opportunity to support colleagues in a fast-paced and friendly environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the UK Facilities Manager to organise the move into our new premises
- Day-to-day running of the office
- Building relationships with service providers and suppliers
- Liaising with the current and future building management teams
- The day-to-day management of Health & Safety, for which training will be provided
- Purchasing office equipment, from stationery to office chairs and IT equipment
- Maintaining the Series5000 asset management system
- Helping to ensure that we maintain a safe, tidy and professional environment
- Ad-hoc support for the wider Manchester team where required
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate who is proactive, eager to take on new challenges, and who will thrive on providing a high level of support to our colleagues. Most importantly, you will enjoy making a positive difference to the working lives of our colleagues in the Manchester office.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to plan and prioritise your own time and communicate this to others
- The ability to work confidently on your own and with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to providing excellent customer service
- A friendly and approachable demeanour
- Excellent levels of productivity, and the flexibility to respond to changing deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail and high professional standards
Some experience as a Facilities Administrator, or in a related role, with experience of organising or overseeing office moves is desirable.
What We Offer
The starting salary for the role is £20,000 to £22,000 depending on your previous experience. Salary increases are typically awarded after 6 and 12 months and again on promotion. Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.