About the Role
We are now seeking a proactive, enthusiastic and highly efficient Personal Assistant to work closely with our Head of Finance and Operations, providing close and high-level support. The successful applicant will also provide administrative support to other members of the leadership team on an ad-hoc basis and therefore this is a very varied role.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling meetings and organising logistics for off-site meetings
- Attending meetings and minute taking
- Complex diary management
- Responding to, drafting, and filing emails
- Liaison with suppliers involved in the finance and operations functions
- Acting as the first point of contact for some client queries and requests
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Responding to personal administrative tasks
- Document management including printing and filing documents for signature
- Making purchases and processing expenses
- Drafting documents and presentations and reviewing documents for accuracy
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Other ad-hoc tasks in support of the rest of the Operations Team
What Background Should You Have?
Skills and experience required:
- Previous relevant administrative experience
- A flair for detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive documents and information appropriately
- A good level of proficiency in written English and arithmetic
- A strong customer focus and professional verbal and written communication
- A high level of proactivity to shape this role and add most value for those you support
- An interest in the finance function would be an advantage
You will be hard working, dynamic and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to respond to multiple requests and prioritise your own workload to ensure that requests are responded to quickly and efficiently. You should be ambitious and driven to succeed and embrace the opportunity to add value to a fast-growing company.
What We Offer
The starting salary for the role will be competitive depending on your experience. Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter via online application form. In your cover letter you should explain why you think you would be suited to the Personal Assistant role and why you would like to join Costello Medical. Your CV should clearly state your visa status and eligibility to work in the UK (we regret that we are currently unable to sponsor non-EEA nationals).