About the Role
As Operations Administrator, you will quickly take on responsibility for the day-to-day running of Costello Medical’s London office. Alongside this you will provide PA support to senior members of the team, carry out administrative tasks relating to client projects and work closely with Cambridge-based colleagues in the operations team on company-wide projects.
This role would suit a proactive individual who is comfortable working in an autonomous way and who is looking to develop their career in operations and administration.
Facilities and Office Management Responsibilities:
- Purchasing office supplies and IT equipment
- Liaising with service providers and suppliers
- Providing basic IT and telephone support for end users
- Taking an active role in creating a safe, tidy and professional environment with responsibility for day-to-day health and safety
- Building and maintaining a good working relationship with external suppliers and building management
- Coordinating office visits from internal colleagues and clients, greeting visitors to the office with a high level of professionalism
- Arranging national and international shipments from the London office
- Assisting with the organisation of internal and external events such as client meetings and attendance at scientific congresses
- Organising internal social events
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, photocopying, scanning, filing and faxing
- Minute taking in meetings
- Complex diary management
- Responding to personal administrative tasks
- Document management including printing and filing documents for signature
- Making purchases and processing expenses
- Administrative support on client projects
- Researching and purchasing travel; preparing tickets and itineraries
What Background Should You Have?
Skills and experience required:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail and high professional standards
- Previous relevant administrative experience, ideally across a range of functions, would be desirable but is not essential
You should be proactive and eager to take on new challenges, demonstrating a friendly, positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
What We Offer
- Starting salary between £20,000 and £23,000 depending on prior experience
- Flexible benefits package
- 4% employer pension contributions and a salary-exchange-for-pension scheme
- Discretionary cash bonuses paid bi-annually
- 25 days holiday per annum, with the option to increase this after 6 months
- A strong focus on career development
- Full funding and study leave for you to acquire or maintain professional qualifications
- Childcare voucher scheme
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter via our online application form. In your cover letter you should explain why you think you would be suited to the role and why you would like to join Costello Medical.