About the Role
We pride ourselves on creating a friendly and fast-paced environment in which all employees can thrive and as Operations Administrator, you will contribute to this by quickly taking on responsibility for the smooth running of our London office. You will also provide PA support to senior members of the team, carry out administrative tasks relating to client projects and work closely with Cambridge-based colleagues in the operations team on company-wide projects.
This role would suit a proactive individual who is comfortable working autonomously and who is looking to develop their career in operations and administration. The role can progress in several different ways depending on the successful candidate, from management of our London office to becoming a full time PA to one of our senior executives.
Facilities and Office Management Responsibilities
- Maintaining essential office supplies and IT equipment
- Liaising with service providers and suppliers
- Taking an active role in creating a safe, tidy and professional environment with responsibility for day-to-day health and safety
- Maintaining a good working relationship with external suppliers and building management
- Coordinating office visits from internal colleagues and clients, greeting visitors to the office with a high level of professionalism
- Arranging national and international shipments
- Organising internal and external events such as client meetings and attendance at scientific congresses
- Providing basic IT and telephone support for end users
- Organising internal social events
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, photocopying, scanning and filing
- Minute taking in meetings
- Complex diary management
- Responding to personal administrative tasks
- Document management including printing and filing documents for signature
- Making purchases and processing expenses
- Administrative support on client projects
- Researching and purchasing travel; preparing tickets and itineraries
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple requests
- Initiative and ability to improve systems and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and high professional standards
- Previous relevant administrative experience ideally across a range of functions would be desirable but is not essential
- Experience using Microsoft Office
You should be proactive and eager to take on new challenges, demonstrating a friendly, positive and ‘can-do’ attitude. As a rapidly-growing company there are ample opportunities for development and we are seeking someone with ambition and drive.
What We Offer
The starting salary for the role is £21,000 – £24,000 depending on your previous experience. Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter via our online application form. In your cover letter you should explain why you think you would be suited to the role and why you would like to join Costello Medical.