About the Role
As a Graphic Designer in our Visual Communication Team you will lead a wide range of creative projects. Examples include branding, medical illustration, creating and editing scientific posters, infographics, app development, and printed material for scientific exhibitions and conferences. You will be involved in all stages of the project from the initial concept development to full production, allowing for real autonomy and creativity. You will produce materials to high standards of clarity, presentation and innovation, and work closely with internal colleagues and clients to understand the project brief, providing technical insight and guidance where required.
We are looking for proactive candidates who are able to contribute innovative ideas towards the development of our graphic design service offerings. You will have a great understanding of aesthetics and meticulous attention to detail. You will take pride in delivering an excellent service internally to colleagues and externally to clients, and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. A high level of organisational skill and flexibility is essential as you will be working on multiple projects at a time. You will have good communication skills and the ability to build robust and sustainable working relationships.
Essential requirements for the role are:
- A degree in a design-related field (minimum 2.1) or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent technical skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite software is an advantage (eg. DPS, Premiere Pro, Audition, Muse)
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, an excellent level of productivity, and the flexibility to respond to changing deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Desirable requirements for the role are:
- Although no previous experience in the scientific industry is required, an interest in applying graphic design to the healthcare setting would be an advantage
What We Offer
We offer a competitive starting salary depending on your prior experience and qualifications. Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter via our online application form. In your cover letter you should explain why you think you would be suited to the role and why you would like to join Costello Medical.