Costello Medical provides scientific support to the healthcare industry in the analysis, interpretation and communication of clinical and health economic data.
Our technical expertise spans medical education, advisory boards, value materials, scientific writing, publication planning, evidence development, meta-analysis, health economic modelling and health technology assessment. A full description of what we offer can be found on our Services page.
Due to growing demand across an increasing range of service offerings and geographies, Costello Medical has grown organically since foundation in 2008 to a team of over 90 based in Cambridge, London, and Singapore. Alongside our widening technical and creative capabilities we remain committed to our core values of high quality scientific work coupled with excellent customer service at competitive and transparent prices. Our talented team has experience with a variety of leading pharmaceutical companies and a track record of success in a broad range of disease areas.
We believe our clients return to us because we:
- Offer exceptional scientific understanding through a team of highly trained, experienced and friendly individuals
- Understand the demands on their time and consider excellent customer service central to successful project delivery
- Provide budgetary certainty, with transparent and itemised cost breakdowns at the outset and no retrospective charging
- Ensure that senior project managers are closely involved throughout and accessible by phone and email whenever needed
- Offer a seamless and integrated service by housing a broad range of project types under one roof
- Deliver beyond the project brief wherever possible
- Commit to projects only when we know we have the resource and expertise to deliver
- Care as deeply as they do about the outcome of individual projects
We hope that you enjoy exploring our website and that you find what you came for. Should you need any further information about our company or our services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.